Patient Centricity, Transparency, & Pharma’s Reputation Getting Beyond Lip Service
A recent eyeforpharma “Industry Healthcheck” survey of 1600 pharma executives found that 85% of respondents agreed that patient-centricity is the best route to profitability and a key indicator of reputation among patients, although one respondent said there is a “huge gap and disconnect here between intent and action.”
Another “buzz” word/phrase popular in the pharmaceutical industry these days is “transparency.”
This article discusses real world examples of patient-centricity in pharmaceutical marketing and the need for more transparency in how pharmaceutical companies partner with patients online.
Topics (partial list):
- Patient Centricity and Profitability
- Defining Patient Centricity
- Sanofi’s 3 Pillars of Patient Centricity
- Transparency: Good in Theory, But Not in Practice
- Can Big Data Analytics Help Pharma Deliver “Patient-Centric” Services?
Download the full article (PDF file) here:
Issue: Vol. 14, No. 2: February 2015