The Year 2015 in Images Pharmaguy’s Favorite Images with Commentary from Pharma Marketing Blog, Pharma Marketing News, and Scoops
Contents (partial list):
- 2014 Was Another Record Year for FDA
- Shire & Seles Team up in B.E.D.
- Lack of Adherence: A Pharma Haiku
- A KOL by Any Other Name
- Scary Rx Drug Ads
- Pharma Sales Reps: Declined & Denied!
- Pfizer Dominates DTC Ad Spending
- AstraZeneca Mines Patient “Dark” Data
- Buzzwords Heard at Industry Events
- Kim Kardashian Shills for Pharma! No Worry – No Side Effects!
- For First Time in Seven Years, Pharma Support of CME Increases
- Socialize Your Patient Engagement Strategy
- His & Hers Viagra & Addyi Monographed Hand Towels
- Patient Centricity
- mHealth Apps: Overwhelming Choice, Limited Proven Efficacy, Security Issues
- Mastering Mobile Social Media to Improve Health Outcomes
- “Yer Talkin’ Pish”
- Is Martin Shkreli a Psychopath?
- Amgen Wants to Own Your HIPAA Protected Health Information
- Bayer Healthcare Grants4Apps® Team Receives Pharmaguy Pioneer Award!
- The History of the Pharmaguy Pioneer Hawaiian Shirt
Download the full article (PDF file) here:
Issue: Vol. 14, No. 7: December 2015
- Physician Education (CME)
- MSLs and KOL Management
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising & Marketing
- Patient Education
- Market Research
- Brand Marketing
- eMarketing and ePromotion
- Physician Marketing & Promotion
- Regulatory Compliance