Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Generation X Salesman Book Review
This scathing review of the book “Hard Sell: The Evolution of a Viagra Salesman,” which is a tell-a-lot-but-not-all about pharmaceutical sales, explores the connection between flagging sales force effectiveness and the generation gap between Boomers and Gen-Xers. “Dude,” read it!
Topics covered include:
- The Generation X Sales Force
- You’re in the Pfizer Army Now
- “Rep Creativity” or Questionable Sales Practices?
- Free Lunch for All – Except the Docs?
- FIGURE: “Greed Trumps Community”
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 2: February 2006
Word Count: 1564