New Social Media Regulatory Framework A Critical Analysis
At the recent eyeforpharma “2nd Annual eCommunication and Online Marketing” conference, Fard Johnmar (Founder, Envision Solutions), Jim Nail (CMO, TNS Media Intelligence/Cymfony), and John C. Serio, (partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP) talked about regulatory issues relating to Web 2.0 and summarized a new social media monitoring and marketing framework for pharmaceutical companies (“New Social Media Marketing Framework White Paper”).
This article takes a critical look at the “Framework” and offers further insights into the regulatory issues it raises.
Topics and issues covered include:
- Fair Balance and the “One-Click Rule”
- Jim Nail’s Comments on “One Click Rule”
- With Respect to Internet Guidelines, Where’s DDMAC’s Head At?
- Red Means Stop, Green Means Go
- Agents Need Monitoring
- What About Public Relations Risks?
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 6, No. 10: November/December 2007
Word Count: 2797
- eMarketing & ePromotion
- Regulatory Compliance
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising & Marketing
- Strategic Marketing & Planning