From Science to CEO The Scientific Path to Corporate Leadership
It’s not often that one gets to hear and observe three pharmaceutical company CEOs on the same meeting discussion panel, but that’s precisely what unfolded as part of Scientific Advantage’s Annual Medical Science Liaison Seminar and Leadership Summit held recently at the Bridgewater Marriott in New Jersey. Contributing author Neil Gray gives a summary of the meeting in this article.
Topics and issues covered include:
- Shifting FDA Focus on Long-Term Effects of Drugs
- The Seven Fundamental Elements of OIG Compliance
- Funding Transparency Long Overdue
- Handling Unsolicited Requests from Physicians
- The Relationship between R&D and the MSL Team
- Science and Corporate Leadership
- Classic Sales Rep: An Endangered Species?
- Qualifications of Today’s CEO
- Case Study: Laurence J. Downey
- Ernest Mario, a Horatio Algier Story
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 6, No. 6: June 2007
Word Count: 2648