Building Power Sales Messages The Core of Effective Selling
This article is the second in a series of articles focused on improving pharmaceutical sales call effectiveness. It is based on an interview and webinar featuring Ian McKinnon, Senior Vice President, TNS Healthcare, who spoke on building and developing “power messages,” which are messages that drive sales results.
This article will help you achieve the following goals:
- Build the Best Messages; i.e., create messages with the power to generate prescribing.
- Identify Competitive Messages that Hurt; i.e., identify which competitive messages are detrimental to your brand — and blunt their impact through counter detailing.
- Learn how you can adapt messaging in response to market changes, ensuring your brand’s continued growth.
- The New Sales Model
- Identify Your Competitor’s Weaknesses; i.e., find the Achilles’ heel in your competitor’s message — and act to gain a market advantage.
- Understand the Voice of the Competitor Before Entering a Market
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 7, No. 7: September 2008
Word Count: 1448