The View From ePharma Summit Practicing What Was Being Preached!
The organizers of this year’s ePharma Summit practiced what they and their speakers preached by using social media tools to keep us informed about the conference. Pharma Marketing News was a Media Partner for this event and participated in the social marketing of this event.
This article is a compilation of summaries of presentations made at the event. Included are highlights posted to the ePharma Summit and other blogs during the conference and insights on epharma marketing issues provided by several conference speakers and attendees.
Topic headings include:
- ePharma’s Social Networking Partners
- Angst and Risk Aversion
- Social Media are for Passionate People
- Policies & Guidelines
- 10 Things I Hated (and Loved) About ePharma Summit
- Corporate Blog is an Oxymoron
- Elephant in Room: Resources
- Will 2009 Be a Breakout or Bearish Year for Online Ads?
- Seven Key Takeaways
- How Can Pharma More Effectively Reach MDs?
- Pharma and YouTube
- Misconceptions About YouTube
- FDA is Watching You on YouTube
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 8, No. 2: February 2009
Word Count: 5214