The New Rules of Marketing & PR Book Review and Insights for Pharma
Now, most of you reading this are engaged in pharmaceutical marketingor PR, so you should be forewarned that this book does NOT address thechallenges we face in a heavily regulated environment. But that is notto say that the methods explored in this book are not extremelyvaluable.
As an industry, we must find ways to utilize these tools in away that is compliant with FDA regulations. The good news is we can!Let’s explore…
Topic headings include:
- Do the New Rules Apply to Pharma?
- Examples of “New” Rules
- The Press Release Then, Now and Tomorrow
- New Tools to Implement New Rules
- Expect to Hear Many “Nos” Before Your Hear “Yes”
- Moving from Concepts to Action
- Traditional Methods Not Likely to Fade Away
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 8, No. 2: February 2009
Word Count: 3040