Report from the Social Pharmer “Unconference” Sowing Seeds of Social Media Change?
One only has to recall the 7-Up “Uncola” campaigns to understand thelimitations of defining something by the absence of certain qualities.But the Social Pharmer Unconference was more refreshing than a fizzysoda exactly because it lacked what causes so many industry conferencesto fall flat: marginally relevant speakers, boring PowerPointpresentations and silent participants. In this article, Amber Benson,Group Strategy Director for IMC2’s Health & Wellness practice,summarizes key presentations made at the April 21, 2009, Social Pharmer”unconference.”
Topic headings include:
- Openness, Transparency and Authenticity
- Developing a Framework
- Final Social Pharmer Thoughts: Coming Back To Transparency
- FDA Regulation: Be Careful What You Wish For
- No Matter How Risk Adverse, You Can Do Something
- How to do it Without Getting Fired
- What Do Patients Want from Pharma Engagement?
- Next Steps
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 8, No. 4: April 2009
Word Count: 2999