January 25th at 12PM EST, join the Pharma Marketing Network and industry experts Novartis, UCB, GSK and others, for a fireside talk on hot topics around what has changed in the last year and how to align your pharma marketing strategies accordingly.
Engaging Oncologists in 2022:
Join moderator, Jennifer Ginest, Digital Marketing Manager at Pharma Marketing Network and industry experts from Novartis, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Merck on the challenges and successes they have had with engaging oncologists in today’s world.
- Anton Yarovoy, Director, Precision Medicine – Lung at Novartis
- Deb Nevins, Sr. Assoc. Director, Specialty Marketing at Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Heath Morlok, Associate Director, Oncology, Integrated Customer Engagement at Merck
Emerging Digital Channels and Navigating the Social Landscape: What’s Hot, What’s Not, What’s the Next Big Thing.
Join moderator, Seth Painter, Director of National Accounts at Populus, and industry experts from Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, and Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd. as they share their insights on the latest social trends, and what’s coming in pharma marketing.
- Lauren Sacks, Director of Omni-Channel Marketing at Biohaven Pharmaceuticals
- Pamela Hall, Global Commercial Social Media Lead at AstraZeneca
- Stephanie Garrison, Lead, Digital Marketing US at Idorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Preparing Your Teams For Change:
Join moderator Amy Turnquist, Principal, North Highland, and industry experts from GlaxoSmithKline, UCB, and Ferring Pharmaceuticals on how to prepare your team to change quickly and smoothly. The need to be able to pivot is something we have learned in the last 2 years is a skill to hone.
- Gina Arangio, Change Practice Lead, GSK Strategy Delivery at GlaxoSmithKline
- Brooke Fleming, US Head of Omnichannel Marketing & Digital Enablement at UCB
- Shetal Vyas, Vice President, Operations at Ferring Pharmaceuticals