Fall Forum on Anonymous Patient-Level Data & Analysis
November 17 – 18, 2003 * Philadelphia, PA
This conference was a good opportunity to share new ideas on the use of robust databases for market research and brand management.
Previous Attendee, Tony Likovich, VP Business Development, MedStat
Pharmaceutical executives are continually looking for strategies that help them make better business decisions, control costs and improve their bottom line. Companies are beginning to realize that Anonymous Patient-Level Data (APLD) is a promising tool that can provide reliable and integrated data that sales and marketing can use to develop accurate analysis of their drugs potential.
Back by popular demand, CBIs Fall Forum on Anonymous Patient-Level Data and Analysis, gain a perspective on issues surrounding the utilization of anonymous patient-level data. Learn strategies for gaining acceptance from upper management, accurately predicting the value of each new Rx, ramifications of HIPAA, identifying and understanding physician prescribing habits and much more!
Also, plan to attend our important pre-conference workshop primer which offers an orientation on the current sources and applications of anonymous patient-level data.
Featured Presentations from:
- Charlie Barr, M.D., MPH, Senior Director Statistical Services, Pfizer
- Michael P Jones, Ph.D., A.STAT, C.STAT, Director of Strategic Data Analysis Unit, Johnson & Johnson
- PLUS! An Exclusive Industry Panel Discussion Featuring:
- Steve Boccuzzi, Ph.D. FAHA, Executive Director Research Portfolios, Merck
- John Friedmann, Ph.D., Senior Manager Decision Sciences, Pfizer
- Bill Dodge, MS, MBA, Statistical Research Manager, Pfizer
- Brian Burke, Senior Brand Manager, Schering-Plough
- Bill Friedrich, Director of Marketing Research, Anti-Infectives and Special Opportunities, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
For more information or to register, please visit the conference web site, or contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Return to list of conferences…