Publication Planning 2003:
Utilizing Scientifically Accurate, Commercially Relevant Strategies for Optimal Drug Acceptance and Exposure
November 12-14, 2003 * The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village * Princeton, NJ
Publication Planning is the process of creating timely and targeted disseminations of new scientific and clinical data throughout the life cycle of a product. In past years, the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries have paid minimal attention to this essential process and this can no longer be the case. The lengthy clinical development and regulatory review cycles increase the urgency to maximize a brands contribution at launch. Therefore, a well-conceived and executed publication plan must be in place from early in a products development and maintained throughout its lifecycle. The drive to maximize efficiencies and minimize waste affects all involved in the process, including the Industry, Academia and service providers. The key to a successful publications strategy is to know where to begin and how to calculate the most beneficial publications program for your product to ensure optimal exposure.
Pharmaceutical Education Associates is proud to present Publication Planning 2003: Utilizing Scientifically Accurate, Commercially Relevant Strategies for Optimal Drug Acceptance and Exposure, the only conference of its kind.
Hear from top experts in the country on topics including:
- Why we publish scientific studies and articles
- The roles of clinical development and commercial team members within a publication program
- Establishing a scientifically rigorous and commercially relevant evidence base
- Obtaining maximum impact of a publication strategy through clinically relevant data mining
- Selecting optimal venues to reach your target audience
- Utilizing the solid foundation of peer reviewed publications to support all elements of the marketing mix
- How vendors can contribute to the overall success of a publication program
- …and much more!
Publication Planning 2003 features case studies and presentations from:
- Elizabeth Andrako, WYETH
- Timothy D. Bacon, PEERVIEW, INC.
- Joanne Conaty, ASTRAZENECA LP
- Elizabeth Field, PhD, EMD PHARMACEUTICALS
- MaryAnn Foote, AMGEN, INC.
- N. Bradly Glazer, TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS
- Stan Heimberger, CURRENT MEDICAL RESEARCH AND OPINIONâ
- Richard F. Lamb, AVENTIS PHARMACEUTICALS
- Lawrence E. Liberti, MS, RPh, ASTROLABE ANALYTICA, INC.
- Kyle Liese, BIOGEN
- George D. Lundberg, MD, MEDSCAPE GENERAL MEDICINE, by WebMD
- Katherine V. Mann, PharmD, KV MEDICAL DIRECTIONS
- Kate Mayes, PharmD, APPLIED CLINICAL COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
- Ned Matalia, THE MATALIA GROUP
- Gordon Muir-Jones, OCC NORTH AMERICA
- Christopher Rains, ASTRAZENECA LP
- Peter O. Safir, JD, COVINGTON & BURLING
For more information about registering for this conference, visit the conference site at www.pharmedassociates.com/business.asp#p127