Manage the Cost of Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Biotech Therapies and Injectables
January 24 – 25, 2005 Washington, DC
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
Last year, The Center for Business Intelligence brought together the industry’s leading experts in specialty pharmacy from health plans, employers, prescription benefit managers and specialty pharmacy networks for an interactive, educational two-day conference. On January 24-25, 2005 in Washington, DC, CBI promises to continue this tradition at its 2nd Annual Manage the Cost of Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Biotech Therapies and Injectables Conference by adding more interactivity and industry perspectives to this already esteemed event. Join us at the leading event on specialty pharmaceuticals to hear more high level informative presentations and learn new strategic approaches to spending control, benefit design and implementing Medicare reforms.
Leaders in the industry sit down and discuss the biggest issues in specialty pharmaceuticals and biotech therapies and answer your toughest questions directly. This years agenda features:
- Keynote address delivered by Sharad Mansukani, Senior Advisor and Medical Officer, The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- 6 Case Studies and 8 Health Plan perspectives include :Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Keystone Mercy, Excellus Health, Horizon NJ Health, Tufts Health Plan, Premera, First Healthcare Network
- Integrating data and analyzing drug costs to develop an effective pharmacy strategy
- Outsourcing to specialty pharmacy vendors to better manage cost, outcomes and accountability
- Carving-out specialty pharmaceuticals from your medical plan
- Selecting the right clinical resources to optimize your specialty pharmacy network
- Developing medical necessity criteria to ensure patients receive cost-effective care
- Creating a utilization management strategy that fits within your pharmacy budget
- Optimizing the use of specialty pharmaceuticals through cost-efficient distribution and ensuring appropriate usage
2 in-depth pre-conference workshops:
A. Oncology Is it Compatible with Specialty Pharmacy?
B. Implement Technology Solutions to Cut Pharmaceutical and Administrative Costs and Reduce Specialty Pharmaceutical Spending.
Just a Few Attending Companies Who Have Benefited from Last Years Manage the Cost of Specialty Pharmaceuticals, Biotech Therapies and Injectables:
ABS Capital Partners * Aetna * AT&T * Abbott Labs * Alexion Pharmaceuticals * Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy * Amgen * Advance PCS * Aon Consulting * AstraZeneca * Atlantic Information Services * Aventis Pharmaceuticals * Beecken Petty & Co. * Berlex Labs * BioScrip Specialty Pharmacy * Biotech Medical Management Association * Blue Care Network of Michigan * Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan * Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee * Capital Health Plan * Cardinal Health * Cascade Comprehensive Care * Centocor Johnson & Johnson * Childrens Health Insurance Program PA * Chronimed * CorSolutions * Coram Healthcare Group * Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services * Curascript Pharmacy * Diplomat Specialty Pharmacy * Express Scripts * First Health Care Network * Fortis Health * Genentech * Genzyme * Group Health, Inc. * Health Net Pharmaceutical Services * Hewitt Associates * Humana * ICORE Healthcare * Independence Blue Cross * Johnson & Johnson * Kaiser Permanente * Keystone Mercy Health Plan * LDI Pharmaceutical Benefit Management * Lash Group * Medco Health Solutions * MIM Corp * MediMedia USA * Marketing Educational Management Services * Medmark * McKesson * MedImmune * Northwest Medical Specialties * Oncology Network of Connecticut * OptionMed * Parexel * Pharmacare * Pharmanalysis Group * PharmaCare Management Services * Premera Blue Cross * Prescription Solutions * Priority Healthcare Group * Providence Health Plans * Roche Laboratories * SWS Group * ScripSolutions * Synergy Healthcare Communications * Tag & Associates * Teva Neuroscience * Tufts Health Plan * Walgreens * ZLB BioplasmaFor more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.