3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Product Complaints
June 16 – 17, 2005 * Philadelphia, PA
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
The FDA does not provide a clear guidance that explains when a product complaint needs to be investigated, what information to include in a complaint response letter or requirements for trending and data analysis. In the absence of FDA guidance, pharmaceutical professionals are looking to others in the industry to learn how they handle these situations. CBI conferences provide an excellent environment for interactive discussion and networking.
This years conference is one of the only industry events that focuses exclusively on the issues surrounding product complaint handling. The 2005 conference reconvenes pharmaceutical professionals who are charged with ensuring that the handling of product complaints is done efficiently, thoroughly and in compliance with regulations. Some topics to be discussed include:
- Preparing and passing an FDA inspection
- Discerning responsibility for counterfeit products and complaints
- Expectations for product testing
- Call center management of complaints
- Strategies to develop a globally compliant system
- Managing product complaints through quality concepts
- Plus! Special Symposium: Road Mapping the Complaints Process