Pharmaceutical Market Research Summit
Leverage Pre and Post Launch Market Research Strategies to Improve Initial Product Positioning and Ongoing Strategic Decision Making
April 20 – 21, 2006 * King of Prussia, PA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Innovation within the pharmaceutical research community continues at a dramatic pace. CBI’s Pharmaceutical Market Research Summit addresses current trends within the industry providing pharmaceutical market research executives with a tremendous opportunity to deliver highly focused and innovative solutions to their internal clients.
- Implement new research practices for faster information delivery
- Develop processes for linking internal and external CI information
- Identify the set of primary and secondary research needed to monitor a product launch
- Evaluate the ROI of platform technology investments
- Learn which online questionnaire techniques are right for your needs
- Integrate wargaming as a part of your marketing strategy and operations
- Leverage the value of post-testing to manage success
- Capture emotion based information that is actionable
- Understand the various types of data sets used in outcomes research for managed care marketing
- Find out how dynamic models with sound structural relationships make certain analysis easier
- Incorporate advanced quadrant analysis and brand mapping
Over 20 Distinguished Faculty From:
3M Company * ACNielsen HCI * Amgen * Brain Surgery Worldwide, Inc. * Epocrates * GlaxoSmithKline Consumer HealthCare * Health Market Science, Inc. * King Pharmaceuticals * Manhattan Research, LLC * Park Street Research * Pfizer Global Research & Development * The Mattson Jack Group * sanofi-aventis * Segmedica * University of Utah College of Pharmacy * WebSurveyResearch * Ziment
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com or visit the conference website.