CBI’s Forum on Strategic Publication Planning
Develop Enhanced Internal and External Partnerships and Integrated Messaging to Maximize the Value of Your Publication Plan
December 1 – 2, 2005 * West Conshohocken, PA
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
In today’s industry, publication planning initiatives are becoming increasingly complex and scrutinized. CBI’s Inaugural Forum focuses on strategic initiatives surrounding:
- The role of publication planning and it’s importance in building brand preference
- Effective strategies to streamline your team for maximum efficiency
- Gaining a competitive advantage by adding a medical communications/publishing agency to your team
- The publication planning lifecycle — Support for emerging, newly launched and mature products
- Publication planning tactics for global product promotion
- Targeting and audience segmentation for maximizing your ROI
- Publishing negative results and their impact on your audience
CBI has assembled an excellent group of speakers – all experts in their field – who share their experience and provide an interactive exchange of ideas on publication planning.For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the conference website.