4th Annual Defining Appropriate and Effective Interactions with Thought Leaders and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
November 15 – 16, 2007 * Vienna, VA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) continue to be crucial to the success in developing and marketing pharmaceutical products. However, there continues to be a disconnect in developing a company wide strategy for working with KOLs. CBI’s 4th Annual Forum provides a unique platform for clinical, medical affairs, MSLs, marketing and also academic institutions to interact and discuss strategies for successful collaboration with KOLs throughout the product lifecycle. Attend this conference and learn processes, communication strategies and guidelines for effective interactions with KOLs.
Key topics being research for the 2007 forum include:
- KOL Professional development needs
- Identifying up and coming KOLs
- Differentiating and separating Opinion Leaders and Key Opinion Leaders
- Defining a company’s need and objective for a KOL
- KOL compliance
- Regional monitoring of KOLs
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“A great deal of insight that can be readily applied to my organization’s day to day practice.”
– Sheela Gallard, Associate Director Medical Science, Organon
“The conference brought together industry professionals from various disciplines to share experiences, ideas and solutions for KOL identification, management and optimization.”
– Louis Hudspeth, Ph.D., Regional Director, Department of Scientific Affairs, Central U.S., Berlex Oncology
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com or visit the conference website.