2nd Annual Medical Science Liaison Skill Set Training
Performance-Based Tools for Building Long-Lasting Relationships with Key Customers while Ensuring Compliant and Appropriate Dissemination of Scientific Information
January 15 – 16, 2008 * Philadelphia, PA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Visit this Pharma Marketing Events Forum discussion thread for up-to-date notices, program details, speaker changes, etc.
CBI’s 2nd Annual MSL Skill Set Training program provides a unique learning opportunity for both MSL managers and MSLs. This conference is the only event, throughout the industry, where MSL teams have the opportunity to build team strategies together then breakout into tracks to discuss more specific challenges each team members encounter on an individual level. The event begins with both MSL managers and MSLs learning regulatory challenges that impact their jobs and then delves into internal and external communication strategies for teams. On the second day, attendees have the opportunity to break out into tracks to dig deeper into their personal roles within the teams. MSL managers learn how to build and retain successful MSL teams and MSLs learn how to develop strong field-based skills and strategies. Don’t miss out on this unique conference that is the only one that provides MSL teams with in-depth training and education.
Key topics being researched for 2008 include:
- Promoting and making smart compliance decisions in the field
- Examining strategies for increasing retention issues
- Developing consistent performance metrics when evaluating MSLs
- Effectively composing a training program to encourage high performance team building
- Strategies for handling KOL interactions regarding dissemination of off-label information
- Various technology tools available and used by different MSL groups
PLUS! Specialized Therapeutic Tracks for MSLs working within Oncology and Cardiac areas.
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“Good information forum – I took advantage and went between both tracks in order to tailor the conference to my specific needs.”
– Phyllis Clare, Manager of Training and Medical Communication, Baxter
For more information or to register, please please visit the conference website or contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.