5th Annual Sample Accountability
May 16- 17, 2005 Princeton, NJ
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
Hear What Some of Our Previous Attendees Have Said about CBI’s Sample Accountability Conferences:
- “I found this seminar to be extremely informative and there was much to learn and take away from the conference.” — Anthony Malafronte, Regulatory Affairs, Breckenridge Pharmaceuticals
- “As a vendor I received a lot of good information that pertains to sampling. I will be able to bring the information to my company and begin developing more successful marketing campaigns.” — Ken Grune, Account Executive, Promex Medical
- “Good overall look at industry trends in SFA/CRM.” — Gary Thornton, Senior Manager, Sales Operations, Bertek Pharmaceuticals
- “Conference is well organized as well as the presentations and the attendees are all melted together.” — Anonymous
For the past 4 years, The Center for Business Intelligence has brought together the industry’s leading experts in sample accountability and management for an interactive, educational two-day conference. On May 16-17, 2005 in Princeton, NJ, CBI promises to continue this tradition at its 5th Annual Sample Accountability Conference by adding more interactivity and industry perspectives to this already esteemed event. Learn how state and federal regulations affect sample distribution, ensure continual compliance with the PDMA and understand the importance of alternative sampling.
Leaders in the industry sit down and discuss the biggest issues in sample accountability and answer your questions directly. Some topics currently being researched for the 2005 event are:
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Managing State License revocations and suspensions
- Managing NP, PA certification #s – basis of Rx authority
- FDA testimony to address vague issues
- More info on state regulations for non-physicians
- Signatures from scanning
- Sample accountability department alignment, who do you report to within a pharma co?