Pharmaceutical Meeting Planners Forum
An educational conference for senior-level corporate meeting planning executives
March 31 – April 1, 2005 Philadelphia, PA
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
Brought to you by Medical Meetings Magazine and CBI
The Pharmaceutical Meeting Planners Forum is the first conference focusing exclusively on the hot issues in the pharmaceutical meetings industry. In response to recent government regulation of pharmaceutical marketing practices, drug companies legal and compliance departments are issuing new meeting policies. In addition, many companies have consolidated the meeting planning process and procurement departments now have oversight of meeting management decisions. To succeed in this rapidly changing environment, meeting professionals must move beyond implementation of logistics, and position themselves as experts in strategic meeting management. This conference will provide attendees with the training and knowledge they need to assume a leadership role within their companies.
Topics will include:
- How the OIG guidance, PhRMA code, and ongoing government scrutiny of pharmaceutical marketing practices affect meeting planning
- Building effective relationships with procurement departments
- Managing the meeting consolidation process
- Demonstrating meetings ROI
- Gaining internal recognition for your expertise
- Developing successful communication strategies with brand managers
- Creating productive partnerships between pharma companies and third-party meeting planning and medical education firms
Sessions will address both external and internal pharma meetings, including consultant/advisory board meetings, investigator meetings, promotional events, product launches, and sales conferences. The format will combine panels, case studies, and roundtables, to facilitate peer-to-peer learning and networking.For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the conference website.