2nd Annual Define Appropriate and Effective Interactions with Thought Leaders and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
November 17 – 18, 2005 * Philadelphia, PA
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
Mark your calendar for this year’s event presenting solutions for identifying, profiling and communicating with KOLs from early stages of clinical trials to Post-Marketing initiatives.
Robust discussions led by pharmaceutical experts are centered around the pressing issues facing pharmaceutical manufacturers today, including:
- Understanding issues and guidelines on interactions with KOLs
- Developing successful and compliant partnerships with KOLs
- Tracking and measuring interactions within regulatory compliance
- And much more!
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“Great forum to discuss strategy and current regulatory and medical environment”
– Nilam Patel, Medical Science Liaison, Biogen Idec
“This is an excellent course for people that are new to the MSL world.”
– Susan Malaret, Senior Product Manager, Northstar Neuroscience
“This was a very useful program that enhanced my knowledge of the MSL profession. There are many ideas that I will bring back to my company.”
– Robert McKenna, Manager, HSAs, Merck
Return to list of conferences…