2nd Annual Medical Device and Diagnostics Marketing Compliance Congress
Critical Updates on Enforcement Actions, Criminal and Civil Liability and Compliance Tactics Regarding Advertising, Off-Label Promotion and Fraud & Abuse
June 20 – 21, 2006 * Washington, DC
For more information or to register, pleaser visit the conference website.
Last year, The Center for Business Intelligence brought together the industry’s leading experts in marketing compliance in an interactive, educational two-day conference focused for medical device and diagnostic companies. On June 20-21, 2006 in Washington, DC, CBI continues this tradition at its annual event. Learn the ins and outs of the AdvaMed Code of Ethics, recent enforcement actions by the FDA, FTC, DOJ and OIG and the legal and regulatory guidelines of privacy, off-label promotion, DTC advertising and fraud and abuse to ensure continual compliance.
Leaders in the industry discuss the biggest issues in marketing compliance and answer your questions directly. Topics being researched for 2006 include:
- AdvaMed Code of Ethics updates
- Prevention methods
- Building and maintaining an effective business conduct and compliance program
- Separating medical affairs and medical education from marketing
- Measuring the success of your compliance program
- Creating a corporate culture that promotes compliance and trust
- Latest policies regarding off-label promotion and its impact on product liability
- Anti-kickback statutes and prosecution initiatives in the medical device and diagnostics industry
- Strategies to monitor your sales force to prevent fraudulent behavior
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“Very good agenda and well-organized overall.”
– Tracy Palmer-Berns, Regulatory Manager, CR Bard
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com or visit the conference website.