5th Leadership Summit on Strategic Medicare Compliance and Administration
The Premier Conference Convening Manufacturers and Part D Plans to Assess Implementation, Develop Sustainable Strategies and Ensure Compliance
17 – 18 July 2006 * McLean, VA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Over 800 executives have benefited from CBI’s Medicare Summit since its inception in July of 2004! This year’s conference features two-tracks of high-impact information and critical Part D updates, bringing together experts and leaders from manufacturers and from Part D plans. Attend this elite conference to stay on the cutting-edge of information related to the implementation of Medicare Part D. By attending in July, you will hear information on:
- CMS Update on 6-Months of Implementation Data
- Employer Decision-Making Plans for Medicare Coverage 2007
- Trends and Changes in Plan Formulary Design and Structure
- Driving Rx Utilization and Pull-Through Strategies
- State Medicaid Reform in Response to Medicare Part D
- Lessons Learned and Best Practices in Negotiations and the Bidding Process
Ensure best pricing and reserve your seat now at the must-attend Medicare Summit!
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“Good overview/update on issues of Part D and how to manage business impact.”
– Jorja Sturek, Director of Reimbursement Strategy, Allergan
“Consistently high quality speakers and presentations!”
– Lisa Blanton, Principal, Collings Group
“Demonstration plan info was valuable as our plan moves into implementation. John Gorman’s long-term implications presentation was the most valuable and informative session of Day One.”
– Melissa Banik, Geisinger Health Plan
“This conference allowed me to meet drug industry partners and discuss the various aspects of Part D with them. It has helped keep me on the cutting-edge as a health care advocate.”
– Howard Houghton, SHIP Director, Fairfax Agency on Aging
“The extraordinary quality of the speakers for this conference was unprecedented when benchmarked with similar conferences around the country currently. Bravo!”
– Mike Varnell, Associate Director, Biogen-Idec
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at email@example.com or visit the conference website.