6th Annual Guidelines for Disseminating Off-Label Information
October 18-19, 2004 Washington, DC
Join the over 400 executives who benefit from and network at the premier industry event on off-label communication.
As the drug industry continues to be pursued as an object of investigation and enforcement activity by state and federal agencies, attend CBIs 6th Annual Guidelines for Disseminating Off-Label Information Conference, October 18-19, 2004 for relevant, actionable information for legal, regulatory, medical communications and marketing professionals.
Topics to be discussed:
- The FDA position on disseminating off-label information Hear the latest areas of enforcement and the future activities for off-label regulations
- Training your sales reps. to balance aggressive sales techniques while minimizing exposure to risk
- How off-label communication should be handled by Medical Science Liaisons
Reasons to attend:
- Hear first hand experiences from pharmaceutical companies on what they are doing to remain compliant and areas where they have committed violations
- Gain advice on solutions to communicate off-label information in a compliant manner
- Learn about new areas for litigation that pose new legal risks surrounding off-label usage
- Evaluate whether the dissemination process creates risk or adds value for your company
Special early bird and team discount rates are available. For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.