- DATE/TIME: Monday, April 3, 2006 * 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
Sorry! This event is SOLD OUT!
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Sign in. Freely mingle to meet and network with colleagues. Wine and beer and other beverages served (included). Cash bar.
- 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM: Buffet service and sit down to dinner
- 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM: Presentations
- Welcome by John Mack, Publisher of Pharma Marketing News.
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Integrating Promotional Products into the Marketing Mix presented by Joe Blewitt, Chief Operating Officer; Jerry Mauder, Sr. Marketing Executive (Custom Promotions, Inc.). The presentation will address the value of promotional products in an overall marketing strategy including considerations in the planning process, compliance issues, and domestic versus overseas manufacturing.
- The Future of Brand Marketing: Will You be in the Mix? A short presentation by Dr. Andrée Bates, Managing Director, Campbell Belman Europe Ltd. Using predictive modeling techniques and her many years of experience, Dr. Bates will look at the evolution of the pharma marketing mix viz-a-viz Advertising versus Med Ed versus PR versus Events versus Internet versus Reps.
- 8:30 PM to 9:15 PM: Dessert and Table Discussions:
- Brand Management hosted by David Patterson, Thomson Scientific
- CME Activity Development hosted by Alison Gale, CME Enterprises
- CME Meetings hosted by Barbara Wolk, MCRI
- Market Research hosted by Richard Shapiro, The Center For Client Retention
- Physician Marketing ROI hosted by Andree Bates, Campbell Belman Europe Ltd.
- Physician Meetings hosted by Stephen M. Carnevale, Premier Technologies
- Physician Marketing Challenges by Jerry Mauder, Custom Promotions
- 9:15 PM to 9:30 PM: Closing Comments and Good Byes