ReachMD, an innovative communications company, provides thought-provoking medical news and information to healthcare practitioners.
Streamlogics is a leading global provider of webcasting applications and services to more than 500 enterprises, government agencies and associations.
The Arcas Group is driven by a singular focus: improving the connectivity between medical thought leaders, physicians, and commercially focused organizations.
Good Health Advertising offers online advertising, brand building, patient education, promotions and patient acquisition services in the Health and Medical category.
If you wish to be a sponsor of this event please contact:
Over 100 pharmaceutical marketing professionals attended the last event in April, 2006.
“It was an enjoyable event, I also always learn something and most of all any networking event is what you the individual make of it and how comfortable you are at the art of networking.” -Bill Amberg
“The evening was great, the food was wonderful, and it was well organized. We received a lot of positive response and requests to contact individuals for projects. Its gotten better every year and Im sure next year will be no exception.” -Jerry Mauder
“We enjoyed the dinner and sponsorship and look forward to more opportunities to participate.” -Stephen M. Carnevale
“Thanks again for putting on a great party! We definitely met some very nice people and a few interesting contacts that may lead to future business.” -Richard Shapiro
“I got a chance to meet some interesting people and talk about social media technology in healthcare.” -Fard Johnmar
Be sure to join us in 2008!
4th Annual (2008)
Networking Dinner Reception
- DATE/TIME: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 * 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- LOCATION: Princeton Marriott Hotel and Conference Center at Forrestal, 100 College Road East, Princeton, NJ
PHARMA MARKETING NETWORKING DINNER RECEPTION UPDATE
5 May 2008
- Paul Boidy, President of EVP of Sales and Development at ReachMD, will be speaking about reaching doctors through the ReachMD network. Paul was introduced to me by Fard Johnmar, founder of Envision Solutions. I first met Fard at the 2006 Networking Dinner and since then we have collaborated on a number of projects. His introduction to Paul has obviously benefited both Paul and Pharma Marketing Network. It’s another example of how networking can help you advance your business.
- Craig DeLarge, Associate Director, eMarketing & Relationship Marketing at Novo Nordisk Inc., has been invited to speak about the Life Science People of Color Project, the goals of which are to encourage and offer guidance to young people seeking to achieve success in the life sciences industry and to highlight the contribution of people of color in the life sciences.
- Michael Parks, Vice President of Corporate Communications, Centocor, Inc., and Marc Monseau, Director of Corporate Communications, Johnson & Johnson, will focus on their experience as the first pharmaceutical executives to embrace Web 2.0 technology.
Hope to see you in Princeton on June 4th!
John Mack, Editor & Publisher
Pharma Marketing News/Pharma Marketing Blog
# # #
© 2008 VirSci Corporation. All rights reserved.