This survey asked respondents to evaluate the FDA’s proposed Drug Watch program as well as the proposal for a Drug Risk Advisory System, which was the subject of an article in this month’s Pharma Marketing News (see “A Proposal for a Drug Risk Advisory System“; full text ).
Just a few of the questions asked:
- Is the DrugWatch program necessary?
- Does it go too far? Not far enough?
- Would a color-coded scheme help identify the severity of a drug’s risk?
- Should DTC advertising be limited according to the known risks of a drug?
- Interactive Summary of Results (de-identified, excludes open-ended responses and comments that may identify the respondent). Allows you to use filters to examine results from different subsets of respondents (e.g., pharma company employees vs. non-pharma people, etc.)
- Survey results and selected comments from participants are included in the article “Drug Risk Survey.”