Pharma and Social Media – Comfy Bedfellows Boehringer, AstraZeneca, & Janssen Get It On!
Have you noticed that pharmaceutical companies are routinely using social media for communicating and engaging with consumers, patients, physicians, and news media?
Pharma is getting very comfy with Facebook, YouTube, blogs, Twitter, and even Tumblr to reach its many and diverse audiences.
This article reviews social media breakthroughs by Boehringer, AstraZeneca, & Janssen.
- Bedfellows, Not Badfellas!
- TweetChats Galore!
- Rx Branded YouTube Channels
- BI Joins the “Over 50K Likes Club”
- Handling Comments on Facebook
- Is Your TweetChat “Regulation Safe?”
- AZ Posts DTC Ads on Blog: Ad vs. Editorial?
- Janssen Takes a Tumblr
Download the full text PDF file here:
Issue: Vol. 12, No. 7: 10 September 2013
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising & Marketing
- Patient Education
- eMarketing and ePromotion
- Regulatory Compliance