2015 New Year’s Resolutions for Pharma Focus on Mobile, DTC, Patients, Prices, etc.
Every year, I make the same New Year’s Resolution: Stop telling every one — including pharmaceutical marketers– what to do!
Unfortunately, I have never kept that resolution. So, here’s my list of 2015 resolutions for pharmaceutical marketers. Hopefully, at least one of these will be kept, although no one is making any promises.
Resolutions (partial list):
- Forget about using Twitter to promote brand name drugs.
- Spend less on broadcast TV and print advertising and more on digital.
- If you can’t break the TV DTC over-spending habit, at least stop broadcasting commercials that embarrass the industry as a whole.
- Turn on comments on your YouTube channels/videos. Corollary: Actually have a conversation when you encourage conversation.
- Try not to break the law and pay big penalties when caught.
- Stop talking about being patient-centric” and start practicing it!
Download the full article (PDF file) here:
Issue: Vol. 14, No. 2: January 2015