Multi-Channel Cross-Cultural Marketing Reaching U.S. Hispanics Via TV, Mobile, & Web
According to the PEW Research Center there were 55.3 million Hispanics in the United States in 2014, comprising 17.3% of the total U.S. population. The U.S. Hispanic market is expected to more than double by 2050.
Hispanics have more deaths than whites from diabetes. From a strictly business standpoint, therefore, it makes sense for pharmaceutical companies to engage in Multi-cultural marketing to reach this audience if they have treatments for diabetes. That’s exactly what Boehringer Ingelheim has done via an innovative, ground-breaking, multi-channel campaign.
Topics (partial list):
- Understand the Barriers & Obstacles
- Chart: Hispanics are a Rising Share of the U.S. Population
- BI Teams Up With Univision
- Figure: Leading Causes of Death Among Hispanics
- Merck Partners with Leticia Moreinos Schwartz
- Edited Transcript of Podcast Interview
Download the full article (PDF file) here:
Culturally-Relevant Health Marketing: Boehringer Engages U.S. Hispanics About Diabetes
Issue: Vol. 15, No. 3: June 2016
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising & Marketing
- Patient Education
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)