Physician Meetings Education Works Both Ways
Meetings with physicians, whether they be satellite symposia at major medical conferences or “developmental” advisory board meetings with key opinion leaders, are becoming more and more important as tools for physician education as well as for educating pharmaceutical companies.
This article reviews the physician meeting logistics and planning capabilities of Alliance Communications, which has worked with pharma companies and key opinion leaders since 1987.
Topics covered include:
- Educate the Physician, Improve Access
- Essential Ingredients for a Successful Meeting
- Educating the Pharma Company
- KOL Recruitment and Management
- Logistics, Meeting Planning Important Too
- Visiting Professor Meetings
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 7: July/August 2006
Word Count: 1669