The Brand Marketing Mix Balancing Impact versus Risk
This article is a summary of a presentation made before a pharmaceutical brand team on marketing tactics that are viable now and in the future, how to avoid risk by balancing risk vs. impact, and what the marketing mix trends will be one to five years out.
Hopefully, it will give you a better idea of the impact versus risk of various physician and consumer marketing channels and the effect on marketing budget allocation. There is a focus on newly emerging Internet-based channels.
Topics covered include:
- What’s in the Mix?
- Factors That Determine the Mix
- What About Risk?
- Some Trends
- Is DTC Spending Up or Down?
- Future Mix: Consumers
- Future Mix: Physicians
- Technology’s Influence
- Marketing in the Post-Vioxx Era
- Risk vs. Impact
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 5, No. 9: October 2006
Word Count: 3400
- eMarketing and ePromotion
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising & Marketing
- Strategic Marketing & Planning
- Product & Service Reviews