Mobile Pharma Marketing What’s the 411?
Mobile devices — especially cell phones — are becoming ubiquitous in the U.S. Most people never leave home without their cell phones and text messaging is mainstream among cell phone users. Approximately 350 billion text messages are sent and received worldwide each month. It is estimated that more than 15% of these messages are commercial or marketing messages. How can pharmaceutical companies use this technology for consumer acquisition and retention? To get some ideas, we interviewed Robert Flynn, President of Pulse Media Response, LLC, and summarize that discussion in this article.
Topics and issues covered include:
- Mobile Text Messaging
- Shortcodes: Ubiquitous as URLs?
- Immediate Response
- Mobile Marketing for Customer Acquisition
- Mobile Dialog for Compliance
- Text Messaging Best Practices
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 6, No. 5: May 2007
Word Count: 1631
- Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Advertising & Marketing
- Compliance Marketing & Education
- Product & Service Reviews