Web 2.0 Pharma Marketing Tricks for Dummies Secrets Revealed. FDA Will Never Be the Wiser!
Pharmaceutical marketers are having a field day pushing the envelope on the Internet and especially in the social networking, Web 2.0 arena — the new WILD, WILD WEST of the Internet. Many, however, are getting caught trying to perform the “tricks of the trade.” With just a little bit of guidance and tips from the masters, you can perform these tricks WITHOUT getting caught!
Secrets of the perfect execution of the following tricks are revealed:
- Google “BAdwords”
- Posing as a Consumer on Social Networks
- Wikipedia Sleight-of-Hand Edit
- YouTube “Consumer-Generated” Video Ad
The following topics and issues are also covered:
- Consumer-Generated Content – some data
- Why Neither the FDA nor PhRMA Will Be the Wiser
- HealthTrain, the Open Healthcare Manifesto
- The So-called “One-Click Rule”
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 6, No. 8: September 2007
Word Count: 4868
Find other articles in related Topic Areas: