Obama v. McCain Survey Results Who’s Better for Pharma?
The Pharma Marketing News “Who’s Better for Pharma: Obama or McCain?” online survey has been running since August, 2008 and to date over 300 responses have been collected.
There have been a number of articles in trade publications and statements from industry spokespeople that shed some light on opinions from insiders of the candidates, but this is the only survey that is specifically targeted to a broad range of professionals working within and for the pharmaceutical industry. This article presents the results of this survey-not just who intends to vote for whom, but also the thoughts behind that choice and implications for the pharmaceutical industry.
Topic headings include:
- “It’s the Economy, Stupid” All Over Again!
- Issues of Importance to the Drug Industry
- Follow the Money
- Chart: Pharma/Health Industry Contributions to Candidates
- Chart: Top Pharma Contributors to Federal Candidates and Parties
- Insert: DTC Pundit Throws in Political Towel
- Respondent Profile
- Chart: How US Respondents Intend to Vote by Support for the Drug Industry
- Chart: How US Respondents Intend to Vote by Affiliation
Comments from Selected Respondents
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 7, No. 8: October 2008
Word Count: 4904