The iPad as a Pharma Marketing Platform Is It a Game-Changer for Consumer & Physician Access?
Can the pharmaceutical industry make money from the iPad? Or, rather, can pharma marketers use the iPad in their campaigns to help improve sales, physician education, and disease awareness?
There are three areas in which the pharmaceutical industry might consider using the iPad:
- Detailing (ie, use by sales force)
- HCP marketing/communications
- Consumer marketing
This article summarizes how the iPad is currently being used by the pharmaceutical industry, how it is being adopted by physicians, and what the roadblocks are to using it for eDetailing.
- iPad – What’s It Good For?
- The iPad as a Pharma Marketing Platform
- More Consumer Apps
- Opening Doors to Physicians
- iPad for eDetailing
- DrChrono.com Featured on Pharma Marketing Talk Radio
- Is It Just Another Tablet Device?
- Does No Flash Mean No eDetailing?
- iAds for Pharma?
- Is Pharma Blocking or Supporting iPad Use by Sales Reps?
Many Physicians Plan to Buy It
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 9, No. 6: Summer 2010
Word Count: 3853
Find other articles in related Topic Areas:
- eMarketing & ePromotion
- Physician Marketing & Promotion
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Physician Education (CME)
- Patient Education
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)