The Pharmaguy Next Door U.S. Pharma Blogger John Mack Talks about Social Media in Pharma Marketing
This article is an edited Google translation from the German of an article published in the publication Pharma Relations.
John Mack, a.k.a. pharmaguy on Twitter, answers questions about his background and provides his opinions on how pharmaceutical companies will use social media in the future.
- The history of Pharma Marketing Network
- How to create a vibrant online community
- The role of frogs in pharmaguy’s history
- The difference between EU and US markets with regard to use of social media
- How social media can change how patients and physicians interact
- New Google drug search format and its impact on paid search
- Wise men, relics, and pharma social media
- One Pharma Company’s Social Media Policy
Read this article now. It’s FREE…
Issue: Vol. 9, No. 6: Summer 2010
Word Count: 2971
Find other articles in related Topic Areas: