Gaining Physician Access
March 27 – 28, 2003 * Philadelphia, PA
Attend CBI’s First Ever Forum on Gaining Physician Access, March 27 28, 2003 in Philadelphia, PA.
The new PhRMA Guidelines and the Draft OIG guidelines have changed the degree of autonomy that pharmaceutical companies have in marketing to physicians. Pharmaceutical companies are finding it harder than ever to creatively and effectively impact their physician audience, are wrestling with how they will gain access to an increasingly reluctant audience of physicians and what other knowledge transfer options now make sense.
Attend this conference and hear dynamic presentations from industry leaders on:
- The impact of current guidelines and possible future regulations on interaction between physicians and pharmaceutical employees
- Innovative techniques pharmaceutical companies are using to access the physicians including a return to science-based selling and relationship-based marketing
- The growth of physician groups and the impact they are having on sales force effectiveness
- How to develop an optimal promotional marketing mixes to augment the face-to-face sales call
- How to create meaningful education programs and work with third party CME providers
Our speakers include industry experts from: American Medical Association, AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc, Endeavor Pharmaceuticals, FaxWatch Inc, Medicalliance Inc, Medco Health, Pharmacia, Roche Pharmaceuticals, Solvay Pharmaceuticals, and the U.S. Department of Justice.
For more information or to register contact CBI Registration at 800-817-8601 Fax 781-939-2490 Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website at www.cbinet.com.