Patient Education and Disease Awareness Summit
January 22 – 23, 2007 * West Conshohocken, PA
For more information or to register, pleaser visit the conference website.
“New methods of promoting brands and disease-state awareness are aimed at complementing DTC programs while educating consumers and patients. Strategies such as these help expand a company’s marketing mix and can help soften the market in advance of a DTC campaign.” [Med Ad News, February 2006]
CBI has developed a program focused in on providing pharmaceutical executives with proven solutions and practical tips for increasing access to consumers and improving their patient-centric marketing efforts through patient education and disease awareness programs. Key topics to be discussed include:
- Breaking the code on Medicare Part D — Strategies to educate and protect the senior population
- Creating health literacy programs that consider language and cultural barriers/biases about diseases
- Stimulating dialogue between doctors with individualized patient data leads to increased brand loyalty, prescribing and improved health outcomes
- Case studies on how to leverage technologies in patient education programs to inspire patients to become vocal brand advocates or “warriors”
- Utilizing the internet to prevent exacerbations of disease states with lower socio-economic classes
- Leveraging web-based self-care management tools to delicately assist individuals diagnosed with chronic or terminal diseases to cope with life-altering changes
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“CBI does a great job of identifying timely topics and organizing thought provoking conferences around them. A great benefit to all who partake.”
— Julia Brown, Executive Vice President, Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
“The folks at CBI pulled off another great conference with an excellent array of speakers covering the very timely topic of Disease Awareness and Disease Management being discussed in the age of changing regulations around DTC marketing. Kudos to CBI.”
— R.J. Lewis, President, e-Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
For more information or to register, please contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the conference website.
Return to list of conferences…