3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Market Research Summit
Leverage Pre and Post Launch Market Research Strategies to Improve Initial Product Positioning and Ongoing Strategic Decision Making
April 28 – 29, 2008 * Philadelphia, PA
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Visit this Pharma Marketing Events Forum discussion thread for up-to-date notices, program details, speaker changes, etc.
CBI’s 3rd Annual Summit continues its tradition of bringing together the industry’s leading experts in Pharmaceutical Market Research. The program features detailed case studies from some of the industry’s most prominent organizations and provides you with the information you need to improve your market research initiatives.
Key topics to be discussed for 2008 include:
- Integrate primary and secondary data with new/old brands to leverage evidence based support for successful products
- Review cost effectiveness reimbursement strategies within a constantly changing landscape of policy and procedure development
- Synthesize information to transform data into knowledge for presenting at the executive team level
- Explore advanced techniques from a pharmaceutical project which overlaid individual products onto consumer market segments
- Evaluate new methodology used to delve into a patient’s emotional mindset to research core beliefs
- Maximize the bottom line through supportive, research applications
- Identify critical drivers for an effective forecast model
- Compare innovative digital research techniques for quantitative and qualitative studies
- Aid decision making through quicker, almost “real time” feedback
Here in-depth coverage from over 16 Industry Speakers from:
- Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Novo Nordisk
- Abbott Laboratories
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Solvay Pharmaceuticals
- Biovail Pharmaceuticals
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Alcon Labs
- Ortho Biotech Products, L.P.
This program is a unique forum in which you can network with industry executives and entire pharmaceutical market research teams who share their valuable experiences and provide you with strategies that you can begin to apply immediately.
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“The content of the presentations was of very high quality. I especially enjoyed hearing about psychology-based methodology and approaches.”
— Roberto Fois, Vice President, ICR
For more information or to register, please please visit the conference website or contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.