6th Annual Effective Handling of Product Complaints
Integrate Processes through Evaluation, Analysis and Regulatory Compliance
June 12 – 13, 2008 * Location TBD
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
As the FDA continues to increase their monitoring of adverse events and product complaints, it is even more critical for quality assurance departments to stay current on best practices and benchmark with peers. CBI’s 6th Annual conference provides the only platform for the quality assurance and quality control professionals to interact and discuss strategies for effective handling, trending and classification of product complaints.
Professionals who have attended this annual event year after year continue to come back and share their experiences. Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to network with colleagues and create alliances with counterparts from different organizations to facilitate a more comprehensive complaint handling procedure.
Key topics being researched for next year’s conference include:
- Testing Product Returns – What do you do and why do you do it?
- Trending Analysis and Data – Comparing and contrasting processes for analyzing trends and trending data
- Adverse Events – How are they classified and when do you investigate?
- Creating AE & PQC reporting guidelines
- Integrating of AE & PQC data
- Understanding regulatory expectations
- Preparing for FDA inspections on complaint trending
- How to evaluate current platform for AE reporting
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“A great forum to discuss successes and challenges with your peers, as well as industry leaders.”
– Dennis Wagner, Director QA Systems, Medicis
“Roundtable discussions were helpful to network and see what other companies are doing.”
– Katherine Stone, Safety Surveillance Manager, P&G
“Learned what industry standards are regarding complaint sample retrieval and testing.”
– Julia Liushits, Associate Manager Commercial QA, Reliant Pharma
“Good benchmarking, only conference of its kind.”
– Mike Brennian, Senior Document Control Specialist, Elan
“There were several questions that plagued me concerning handling the depth of complaint investigations (ex. Return samples, etc.), which were clarified during the conference.”
– Natalie Smith, QA Engineer, Tyco Healthcare
“An outstanding presentation. A valuable tool to benchmark our procedures with others in the industry.”
– Dan Reed, QA Associate, Tyco Healthcare
For more information or to register, please please visit the conference website or contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.