4th Annual Forum on Patient Adherence, Compliance and Persistency
Realise Increased ROI by Maximising the Effectiveness of Education, Patient Assistance and Technology
November 29 – 30, 2007 * Prague, Czech Republic
For more information or to register, please visit the conference website.
Visit this Pharma Marketing Events Forum discussion thread for up-to-date notices, program details, speaker changes, etc.
Attend our 4th annual forum and participate in small group discussion settings which facilitate greater information sharing and networking with industry thought leaders who have established successful compliance programmes. Attending this conference provides you the opportunity to create part of the conference agenda as your most important discussion topics and questions are gathered and debated in three full conference panel discussions throughout the conference.
Interactive discussions for the 2007 programme include:
- Realising and measuring the ROI of improved patient compliance by discussing:
* How compliance can impact profitability in a range of settings and therapeutic areas
* Improving forecasting to achieve improved outcomes
* The long-term benefits of a successful patient support programme
- High-impact strategies to influence patient behaviour including:
* The difference between clinical trial adherence and real world patient compliance
* Improved physician-patient communication through medical education
* Gathering information about patient beliefs and behavioural intentions to incorporate them into support programmes
- Leveraging technology to drive adherence by:
* Learning how the packaging toolbox can deliver outstanding ROI
* Understanding the full capabilities of CRM to track and manage data
* Utilizing web messaging to establish better avenues for physician/patient communication
Register now to hold your spot at this premier forum!
Hear what some of our previous attendees had to say:
“I traveled half way around the world for CBI’s Patient compliance program and I’m glad I did. The programme was useful, practical and thought provoking.”
— Rod Hopkins, Manager Patient Support Center, sanofi-aventis
“An excellent forum and balanced approach for learning more insights into the challenge of patient compliance and persistency”
— Shirley Williams, Director, Operations Planning, AstraZeneca Canada
“A truly enlightening event. A must for those responsible for developing adherence programmes in the pharmaceutical industry.”
— Len Starnes, Head, ebusiness, Schering AG
“As a first time attendee, I was pleased with the networking opportunities, topic relevance and the quality of the presentations. It was time well spent!”
— Jim Danvers, Vice President of Development, AXA Pharma
For more information or to register, please please visit the conference website or contact the Center for Business Intelligence toll free by phone at 1-800-817-8601 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return to list of conferences…