A “Comuniti” for Healthcare Professionals Univadis in France Gets Social
Pharmaguy interviews Thibaud Guymard, Digital Marketing Manager at MSD France (see Bio), who talks about Comuniti, a new online community that is part of MSD France’s Univadis service exclusively for healthcare professionals.
Air date: 25 September 2014
Your browser does not support the audio element. Upgrade your browser to one that does
“Contact your colleagues and talk exclusively with health professionals. Work with your colleagues in public or private groups. Ask medical questions and find precise answers.”
These are the capabilities offered by “Comuniti,” a new online community launched in early 2014 . It is part of MSD France’s Univadis service exclusively for healthcare professionals (HCPs). It is the first time that Univadis, which has been around for a long time (listen to this podcast: “What is Univadis?“), has given its users the opportunity to collaborate online.
Of course, it has to compete with other, similar services offered by independent companies and organizations. But MSD France hopes that Comuniti, coupled with the heaps of content available through Univadis, will be a magnet for French HCPs.
Comuniti is currently in beta testing and will be officially launched sometime early Q4 2014. Here’s a video highlighting the features of Comuniti:
Questions/Topics of Discussion
- Please give us a quick overview of Comuniti.
- What’s the “value proposition” for physicians and for MSD?
- How is Comuniti integrated with the Univadis service? Will this kind of service be offered by Univadis in other countries?
- What’s the competition and how do you see Comuniti being unique?
- Comuniti is in beta right now (as of Q4 2014). When will it be fully launched? Have you received any feedback from users that you can share with us?
- What do you see in the future for Comuniti? For example, do you envision a mobile app version?
Thibaud Guymard manages Univadis in France, a leading online service for healthcare professionals provided by MSD. With the global team, Guymard launched the first version of the new Univadis website and developed a social network for healthcare professionals called Comuniti.
Guymard started his career after obtaining a dual master’s degrees in Biology and Business at University of Rennes and IAE in France. His first job was at Saatchi & Saatchi, a global healthcare communication agency of Publicis group in Paris before moving to the UK as Digital Strategist for Creation Healthcare, a global strategy consultancy.
Guymard is also actively involved in the French Digital Health Think Tank, “Club Digital Santé” (#hcsmeufr).