Five Minute or Less Audio Interview Snippets In my travels to industry conferences around the world or just hanging out in my Pharmaguy Fortress, I have conversations with interesting people. These are short excerpts of those conversations.
Scroll through the entire list of audio snippets in the widget below on the left and click on the title to listen and delve deeper into the topic. I’ve listed a couple of my favorites below on the right that you can listen to right here. Enjoy!
Adriane Fugh-Berman, MD UCB Embraces Social Media with Strong Pharmacovigilance
Trish Nettleship How to Recognize Misleading Claims Made by DTC TV Ads
Adrienne E. Faerber, PhD, and David H. Kreling, PhD Complete List of Audio Snippets
- Pharma’s Mobile Development Challenges
- Pharma Ghostwriters May Also Write Some Consumer Health Magazine Articles
- UCB Embraces Social Media with Strong Pharmacovigilance
- Transcelerate BioPharma Initiative
- John Mack and Pharmaguy Are No Longer Joined at the Hip
- Importance of the Patient Voice in Market Research
- How to Recognize Misleading Claims Made by DTC TV Ads
- Drilling Down to the Value of Services Pharma Provides on HCP Portal Sites
- To Engage Patients Pharma Must Commit to the Long Haul
- Open Innovation Engages Patients in Pharma R&D
- Role of Social Media in Putting Patients First & Foremost in the Minds of Pharma Marketers
- The Seven Year Drug Ban Solution
- How Pharma Can Leverage the Gadget Clinicians Love
- What Can Pharma Do to Avoid the Slow-Growth Trap?
- Benchmark Your Marketing Effectiveness Using Medikly’s Physician Value Index
- Vetting Celebrity Spokespersons and ROI
- Implementing the New Customer Centric Marketing Model
- Could Pharma Use Tumblr and Survive?
- The Need for More Balanced Enforcement of Mobile Medical App Regulations
- Devalued and Distrusted
- Using Social Media as an Early Predictor of a New Drug’s Market Share
- Patient-Centric Marketing: Measure Differently for Healthier Returns
Want To Be Interviewed? Pharmaguy is interested in conducting 5-minute interviews with authors, conference speakers, consultants, pharma brand managers, and anyone else who has an interesting story or point of view relating to the pharmaceutical industry. You can even be anonymous, if necessary. If the topic warrants more than 5 minutes, we can take it up a notch on Pharma Marketing Talk.
Please fill out the following form if you would like to request an interview with Pharmaguy. Make sure you choose “Interview request” in the dropdown Topic menu. Thanks.