Survey began 24 Jul 2004.
Survey Ended 10 Mar 2004.
Dr. Richard Vanderveer, Chairman & CEO, V2 and member of the Pharma Marketing News Editorial and Advisory Board, poses “thought questions” regarding out-of-the-box marketing to help readers think about how well the precepts of permission-based marketing are being applied by the pharmaceutical industry.
- How good a job are pharmaceutical market researchers doing “measuring” physician attention to drug promotional efforts?
- How important is Permission Marketing for pharmaceutical marketing to physicians? Consumers?
- To what extent is pharmaceutical marketing to physicians and consumers already “Permission Marketing?”
- Editorial Summary, which presents highlights of selected results (PDF format).
- Interactive Summary of ALL results (de-identified, excludes open-ended responses and comments that may identify the respondent). Allows you to use filters to examine results from different subsets of respondents (e.g., pharma company employees vs. non-pharma people, etc.)
Associated article(s) touching on this topic:
- Out-of-the-Box Marketing: Will It Work for Pharma?
- Evolve Your Brand into a Relationship with Consumers and Physicians